You opportunity to live in Historic Olde Dover awaits. This Colonial style, brick home located on Kings Hwy and Division Street in the heart of Downtown Dover will not disappoint. It is located adjacent to Woodburn (the Governor's House) and open space owned by the Elizabeth Murphey School. There are no neighbors to the rear of the property. The home has had numerous upgrades to it but still has plenty of room to customize and make the property ideal for its next owner. Exterior has a newer roof, lawn sprinkler system, and extensive hardscaping including an outdoor fire pit. This is an outdoor entertainer's dream. There is also an ancillary building, originally a horse barn, with endless possibilities of storage, "she shed", art studio, or whatever your imagination can dream. Inside showcases a very traditional feel with formal living and dining rooms, three porches, updated bathroom, hardwood flooring throughout, 4 bedrooms on 3 floors, 2.5 baths, and a full basement. It is close to shopping, schools, downtown, and easy access to route 1.
Single Family, Single Family-Detached, Traditional
2 Full/1 Half
Gas Water Heater, Public Water Service
3,365 sq. ft
Detailed Room Information
- Kitchen, Laundry Room, Living Room
- Bath Description
- Stall Shower
- Range/Oven Built-in, Dishwasher, Refrigerator, Water Treatment System
- Tile, Carpet Wall to Wall, Vinyl, Wood
- Electric, Wall Air Conditioning
- Gas Heat, Hot Water. Radiant, Radiators.
- Full, Unfinished Basement, Entrance Outside
- 2. Brick.
- Additional Interior Features
- 9Ft+ Ceilings
Exterior / Lot Features
- Brick Driveway.
- Lawn Sprinkler
- Shingle, Pitched
- Level, Irregular
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Sidewalks, Street Lights, Out Building, Front Yard, Back Yard, Side Yard. Irregular, Level, Front Yard, Rear Yard, Sideyard(S).
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price