This Traditional home is located in the Stonegate Community. Welcoming foyer with Sky lights. Family room features 72" TV with surround sound, and gas fireplace. Kitchen features recessed lighting. First floor master bedroom with walk-in closets, and bath with garden tub, Beautiful deck off the back of the house. A must-see to appreciate all of the amenities this home has to offer.
Single Family, Single Family-Detached, Traditional, 2 Story
2 Full/1 Half
Hot Water Heater, Electric Water Heater, Public Wa
Stick Built, Vinyl Siding
Public Septic System, Public Sewer
2,165 sq. ft
Yes - 2 spaces
Cable TV, Natural Gas
Detailed Room Information
- Family Room, Kitchen, Foyer, Attic
- Dining Area, Formal
- Eat-In Kitchen, Island, Kitchenette
- Microwave, Dishwasher, Dryer, Wall Oven, Gas Range/Cooktop, Refrigerator, Appliance Center, Washer
- Central Air, Electric, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Gas Heat. Forced Air.
- Double Pane, Screened, Skylights
- 1. Gas Burning.
- Alarm -Smoke/Fire
- Additional Interior Features
- Attic Storage, Breakfast Area, Recessed Lights, Skylight, Walk-in Closets, Window Treatment, 9Ft+ Ceilings
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Garage Spaces.
- Composition Shingle
- Lot Dimensions
- 120 x 110
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Exterior Lighting, Street Lights, Front Yard, Back Yard, Side Yard. Cleared, Front Yard, Open, Rear Yard, Sideyard(S).
The scores below measure the walkability of the address, access to public transit of the area and the convenience of using a bike on a scale of 1-100
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price